PLSQL Cartridge OWS 5101 ORA 6550

From: Thomas Bartel <thomas.bartel_at_erlf.siemens.de>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 14:31:25 +0200

Hi!

OAS 4.0.7.1           OAS 4.0.6
O8.0.5 Solaris         8.0.3

Invoking an Routine (dispatch) in a package (vantrag_pack) in bdvadmins schema via PLSQL Cartridge routine from the browser results sometimes in an error. The browser shows this:

Request Failed

We were unable to process your request at this time.

Error occured while accessing

        "/bdv2/plsql/bdvadmin2.vantrag_pack.dispatch" at Wed Apr 28 11:47:14 1999

OWS-05101: Execution failed due to Oracle error -6550

  PL/SQL Cartridge SERVICE: BDV2_APP/BDV2_CTX   PROCEDURE: bdvadmin2.vantrag_pack.dispatch

  PARAMETERS:

  NANTRAG_ID:
   9949
  CCURRENTMASK:
   20200
  CBUTTONPRESSED:
   Bearbeiten

Please try again later

After trying some reloads or shift reload the application runs normal. Ora 6550 says there are compilation errors, but the package is ok. The Routine is callable with exactly those parameters and values. The package vantrag_pack contains 4 overloaded versions of dispatch. With OWAS 3 it works without problems.

We assume a bug in OAS 4 or a tunig problem.

Regards Received on Thu Apr 29 1999 - 07:31:25 CDT