Ref cursor variables and java

From: Harald Grannes <harald_at_gulesider.no>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 10:59:40 +0200

I have a stored procedure which returns a ref cursor variable to a java program. Before the ref cursor variable is passed from the pl/sql procedure, I need to do 2 fetches on the cursor.

The ref cursor variable is then passed to the java program, and the java program starts to fetch from row 3 in the resultset.

Is there any way to fetch backwards to the beginning of the cursor in pl/sql, so that I also get rows 1 and 2 ?

Regards

Harald Received on Thu Apr 29 1999 - 03:59:40 CDT