Creating a Stored Procedure in Oracle

From: Sussette Blasa <stblasa_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 18:52:10 -0700

Hello! I've been looking through the newsgroups on how to create a stored procedure within Oracle. I just started looking into this today...:-) Does anyone know how that works? I know it starts off with (?):

CREATE PROCEDURE proc_name (some sort of statement) IS BEGIN
    some statments

END; Thanks--

--Sussette Received on Wed Apr 28 1999 - 20:52:10 CDT