Numerical Data Size

From: Julia Cristina Varela de Montoya <jc_va_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 20:36:15 -0700

    I ran a sql loader today. I insert a flat file with numerical data that was as such: 99.99, including the decimal. It never exceed 2,2 in every case. I defined the table column as DECIMAL(2,2). I got an error on the load, and could only load it when I make the column DECIMAL(4,2) Can someone tell me why I need DECIMAL(4,2) for xx.yy? Thank you very much. Received on Wed Apr 28 1999 - 22:36:15 CDT