Re: So, no one is man enough to answer my Oracle question?

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 21:15:47 +0100

Putting to one side the issue of how easy it is to sound offensive in writing when no offence is intended, you may get a better response if you give a few clues in the title.

I'm afraid I don't recall either of your initial posts, but a title of the form:

    ODBC, v7.3.4, pipe breaking,

or whatever,
is much more likely to be read than

    problem with Oracle
or, as seems increasingly common these days -

    HELP !!! **** URGENT *** --

Jonathan Lewis
Yet another Oracle-related web site: www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk Received on Wed Apr 28 1999 - 15:15:47 CDT