OAS: PL/SQL Toolkit Problems

From: Fabian Wondratschek <Fabian.Wondratschek_at_deltabase.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 17:09:46 +0200

Hi!

I installed the PL/SQL Toolkit in the database ORCL. Oracle created in the ORCL a user called WEBSYS and there all the OWA-packages. But unfortunately I received several errors for the user SYS and SCOTT (ORA 04043 / Cannot find object e.g. OWA_UTIL.....drop package). When I installed the Toolkit, I logged in as SYS, therefore I should have all access rights.
Even the Database Browser (OAS Utilites) doesn't work (Cannot service this request, please try again later). I believe it has something to do with the missing packages.

Environment: NT4.0 SP3 / OAS4 / Oracle8i

Any idea?? It drives me nuts!
Thanx a lot!

Best,
Fabian Received on Wed Apr 28 1999 - 10:09:46 CDT