Problem with ConText query

From: <stephane_buisson_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 12:34:12 GMT

This is my problem. I need to use that kind of query:

ctx_query.contains('policy_name',

'NT(That's the question,1,THES_NAME)',
'RES_TABLE');
This query is used with the ConText server. It enables to ask a question to
the thesaurus THES_NAME to search the Narrower Term (NT) of That's the question.

In Oracle developper's guide, they say that in order to escape special character like ' & , ( .... I have to use \ character. It works for many characters, but it doesn't work for '

When I put two ' ('') in the query, the ConText server doesn't accept the syntax. If I only put one, that's the PL/SQL compiler that doesn't accept the syntax.

That's my problem!