NT Service Pack 4

From: Bill Buchan <bill.buchan_at_ossian.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 10:52:09 +0100

I have been testing an Oracle 8.0.4 installation on NT4 SP4. I have not found any of the expected problems so far with the listener or the Oracle agent. However the OEM console (v.1.5) crashes when I schedule jobs on an NT SP4 client but jobs scheduled from OEM on a NT SP3 client seem to run okay.

Is this sort of behaviour to be expected? Are there any other problems that I should be aware of for an 8.0.4 server (I believe the problems are only with things which interact with TCP/IP?).

Is 8i and OEM v2 SP4 compliant or do these also require patching?

Many thanks for any info,