Re: Batch jobs

From: Alex Van Overloop <alex.van.overloop_at_skynet.be>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 20:58:19 +0200

If I'm not mistaken, you can use the 'audit'-functionality. If you execute statement 'audit session', the database will register all logins and logoffs in one of its systemtables. You have to install the proper sql.scripts for auditing first.

Alex

jfguyard heeft geschreven in bericht <3PhV2.70$LK2.110_at_c01read02-admin>...