Guest columnist wanted for high profile newsletter (Oracle dba, developers)

From: <natasja_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 16:45:29 GMT

To all interested writers!

I am producing a company newsletter that will be regularly broadcast to Oracle DBA's and developers working with the Fortune 500, large government agencies, systems integrators and large consulting firms. My organization is a rapidly growing, privately held company specializing in database management.

I would like to extend an invitation to anyone who would like to be a guest or regularly-featured columnist in this high profile newsletter (we will also archive them on our company website). Suggested topics are tips, tricks of the trade, product reviews, commentary on relevant industry news, etc.

If you are interested in writing for this newsletter please MailTo:callforwriters_at_hotmail.com and I will contact you directly.

Best regards,
Natasja