Anyone seen: ORA-03106: fatal two-task communication protocol error?

From: Username <username_at_qualcomm.com>
Date: 27 Apr 1999 15:32:24 GMT

I have a Pro C routine running a SELECT INTO variable and then an UPDATE tables SETTING columns = variable.

Each time I run it I get the Oracle 03106. If I run the statements directly from the Oracle prompt it works fine.

The oracle manuals have been of no help. It reccommends contacting customer service.

Anyone else run into this issue? Received on Tue Apr 27 1999 - 10:32:24 CDT