Re: Batch jobs

From: Andrew Babb <andrewb_at_mail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 21:51:19 +0800

Hi,

The last site I worked at had full Oracle7 v7.3.4 on Digital UNIX v4.0d to DLT tape drives automated, including the shutdown of the Oracle database and other applications.

We used CRON to initiate the exercise at 01:00 calling a number of SHELL and Oracle scripts.

Rgds
Andrew

BTW - Before you ask, I have not got access to the scripts