Oracle Advanced Queueing

From: <awtracy_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 13:13:04 GMT

Hello.

I am having a problem with Advanced Queueing which I hope at least one of you can help with !

Occasionally, a couple of my instances get into a state where my dequeue message procedure (which is waiting FOREVER) is not dequeueing the messages even though the queue has been started and is enabled for dequeue. Has anyone seen this before, and if so, what did you have to do to fix it ?