Insert 90MB data in one cell

From: klimsamgin <klimsamgin_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 10:35:53 GMT

Hi!

I use LONG RAW columns to store large binary datafiles in ORACLE7 under Solaris 2.5 (for example, 90MB file). And when I insert this big value in the table's cell at a heat, my PRO*C program can't allocate enough memory in the system (90MB buffer with data). To resolve this trouble, I should insert small pieces of this file in the cell(for examle, 1000x90KB, 1000 pieces). But how can I do this? Which command need used?

Of couse, I can use 1000 cells, but what about one cell?

Thanks,
Klim.