Backup/Recovery Introduction

From: Sam Jordan <sjo_at_spin.ch>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 09:39:04 +0000

Hi

It was quite difficult for me to find useful documentation about backup/recovery, which are easy to understand for beginners. Because there are probably other people which have similar problems, I'd like to provide a link to a very useful documentation about backup/recovery, which is suitable for people with Oracle experience but which aren't familiar with the whole backup/recovery topic yet (such as me :)

bye
--
Sam Jordan Received on Tue Apr 27 1999 - 04:39:04 CDT