Novice: How to copy a large table to another one

From: Marc Lehnert <mlehner_at_uni-muenster.de>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 09:38:40 +0200

Hello you Oracle-Gurus!

I hope someone can help me. I want to copy a large table with about 4.000.000 records per day to another table (in the same database). How can = I
handle this in PL/SQL?? This process must not take too much time. I´m rae= lly
a beginner and don't know how to solve this. Thanks. Please also answer per e-mail.

Marc. Received on Tue Apr 27 1999 - 02:38:40 CDT