Re: Best aproach for multiplatform RDBMS development

From: Andrew Babb <andrewb_at_mail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 21:47:21 +0800

Hi,

I am not talking records, but transactions, and we were achieving 10 transactions per second and between 90 and 110 rows per second on an HP-UX platform. You'll make your 18 records per second provided you have the correct hardware. This on 7.3.4 and no chance of partitioning and Parallel DML.

Rgds
Andrew