Problems starting OAS 4.0.7 on NT 4.0

From: Luís Fernando Silva <fernando_at_aleph.com.br>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 09:21:19 -0300

Hello All,
Does someone know how to start up the OAS after a system crash or shutdown ????
I realized that if I shutdown NT operating system without shuting down the OAS 4.0.7 first I just can't startup the OAS normally again when the NT is restarted.
It looks like the OAS startup process verify a kind of a log or control file to find out what step it is running at that certain moment and then the only way to put the OAS back on the air is trying and praying ! Your help will be really appreciated.

TIA, Fernando. Received on Mon Apr 26 1999 - 07:21:19 CDT