DAD and PL/SQL Toolkit

From: Fabian Wondratschek <Fabian.Wondratschek_at_deltabase.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 10:41:05 +0200

Hi!

I'd like to install the PL/SQL Toolkit (OAS 4.0/Oracle 8i/NT 4.0). Obviously I have to create the DAD before, but what's the name of the database? What is the uname/password of this database? Do I have to create a database on my own? If so, what is the datastructure? I just installed the Oracle8i database, but I have no clue what to do now...

Any help is higly appreciated!
Thanx a lot!

Cheers,
Fabian Received on Mon Apr 26 1999 - 03:41:05 CDT