ORA-12224

From: Bashar Ahmed <basharm_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 10:47:57 +0200

Hi there,
I have Oracle 8.0.4 enterprise edition installed on NT server 4.0. It is working
properly. I also have Personal Oracle 7.3 on a machine running Windows 98 and it connects to the database server correctly. The problem that I have a machine with Windows NT 4.0 workstation that I installed Oracle 8.0.4 client on it. It could not connect to the server, even the network is working perfectly. It gives the error: ORA-12224: No listener.
The listener at the server is started. I tried to find out the problem and I have red the logs but there was no answer. Any suggestions for these problems, Please??

Thanks.

Bashar Ahmed. Received on Mon Apr 26 1999 - 03:47:57 CDT