Re: Personal Oracle vs Oracle Lite vs Access

From: <armaghan_at_usa.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 02:13:14 GMT

Dear Friend,

Try Oracle Link for XL. Retrive your data in XL worksheets, update it as you like. You can even insert new rows. Then update your oracle database whenever you like. Simple reporting capability is also provided.

I shall be more then happy to assist you if you select Oracle Link.

Regards,
M. Armaghan Saqib
Oracle Link for XL - A free tool to get data from / to Oracle Databases. Send mail to armaghan_at_geocities.com with subject "VIA EMAIL" to receive this tool via email. (size: 98 kb)