Re: Tablespace/table/database reorg/defrag pointers needed

From: Allan Kelly <ac_kelly_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 21:21:09 GMT

Go to Platinum's web site (http://www.platinum.com) or Quest Software's web site (http://www.quests.com). Platinum sells a tool called TsReorg and Quest sells a tool called StorageManager. In addition (and more to the point of answering your question), both vendors have available for download numerous White Papers on various subjects (while promoting their tools), including database/tablespace/table/index frag/defrag.

Allan Kelly