Re: Is Self Recovery Possible?

From: Super Kev <steve.bright_at_capgemini.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 14:29:58 +0100

If only you'd posted this yesterday...it would have saved us a couple of hours trying to set up just a new service for an 8i database on NT.....

Ah well. At least I'll not forget next time.

--
Cheers

Steve Bright

steve.bright_at_capgemini.co.uk

Sybrand Bakker wrote in message
<925042450.12249.0.muttley.d4ee154e_at_news.demon.nl>...
>You don't specify which platform and version you are on. If this is any
Unix