Re: Lib that keeps the connection open!

From: Matthias Barmeier <barmeier_at_mamba.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 09:00:56 GMT

On Wed, 21 Apr 1999 09:23:28 -0700, "Purav Adiecha" <adiecha_at_mygeek.com> wrote:

Hi,

we are developing a product called WDBI (Web Database Interface) it is designed for Webapplications.

To reduce the login/logout overhead the WDBI leaves the DB Connection open until you explicit send a close.

I could send you a beta test copy for free if you want.

The problems are:

  1. I have only a german documentation
  2. It runs only under Windows NT

If you are interested send me an e-mail to barmeier_at_barmeier.com.

Ciao

        M. Barmeier