Export objects to another tablespace.

From: Alan Russell <russella_at_sound.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 18:35:59 -0500

We have a vendor supplied application running on AIX that uses a runtime version of Oracle. Older revisions of the app installed Oracle and placed everything in the system tablespace. They have "wised up" and now new installations have 3 tablespaces SYS, data and temp. My question is how can I export the tables and indexes from a existing install with all in the system tablespace to a new install to the data tablespace on another box? Is this a simple export - import?

AR. Received on Sat Apr 24 1999 - 18:35:59 CDT