CD files are upper cased

From: Scott Patterson <scott.patterson_at_trilogy.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 08:21:35 -0500

I am attempting to install Oracle8 on an HPUX 10.20 box. The problem is all the files on the CD are seen as upper case. The scripts will obviously not run.

Seems to me I have seen this before but can not remember the cause/fix. Can someone help be out or point me to an install errors/FAQ?

Thanks

Scott Patterson Received on Sat Apr 24 1999 - 08:21:35 CDT