How to specify "UPPERCASE" for data?

From: Keith Kwiatek <kkwiatek_at_nist.gov>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 16:08:53 +0100

Hello,

Is there a way to automatically "upper-case" all data that is inserted/update into a particular column? -->I know you can do this with UPPER(), but is there a lower level way of doing this, like in the "create table", so that even if your sql doesn't have an Upper() function, the data will still be put into the table as an upper case?

Thanks
Please post or email me at kkwiatek_at_nist.gov Keith Received on Fri Apr 23 1999 - 10:08:53 CDT