Oracle TNSLstner Not Starting

From: Mike <mskane_at_tasc.com>
Date: 23 Apr 1999 07:04:17 -0500

I have installed Oracle 8.0.3 on an IBM PC Server 320. When I configure the service name and go to test the connectivity I am receiving internal NT errors due to the TNSLstner not being started. I then go to the control panel services and try to start the service and I receive errors attempting to start the service. Oracle is loaded on a Raid array on the server which is shared over the network. I have successfully loaded Oracle on a test network loading Oracle on the C:\ drive on the server.
Any suggestions or help with this would be appreciated. TIA Mike

--Posted from EarthWeb Discussions. http://discussions.earthweb.com Received on Fri Apr 23 1999 - 07:04:17 CDT