Index or Primary key ??

From: nieuws net <gkor_at_rdw.nl>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 08:28:40 +0200

Good morning

My goal is to automate the index sizing for production instances. When i look at the view USER_INDEXES there is no difference between the primary and the secondary index.
In my mind you don't have store the primary key apart from data in a different tablespace.
So my question is to you

how do i distinct indexes from primary indexes with the help from a view ??

thanks

gkor_at_rdw.nl Received on Fri Apr 23 1999 - 01:28:40 CDT