Re: RowSize Equation in Oracle ServerAdmin Guide for 7.3.4 and 8.0.#

From: Jorge Meirim <Transparente_at_mail.telepac.pt>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 20:24:39 +0100

I'am talking about syntax here!

"Rowsize=row header (3 * UB1)+ sum of column sizes"

-Should I read it like "Rowsize=row_header * (3*UB1)+sum..." or what? How do you read it?

-What kind of function is this
"Min(first_argument+all_arguments,another_argument)" Do you know any function min() with a comma in syntax???

>>Answer mixed in with extract from manual.
(give me a break)

J. Meirim

<924890589.8085.1.nnrp-02.9e984b29_at_news.demon.co.uk>...