Context and Word Documents

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_netaxis.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 21:00:51 -0400

    I have just begun to look into storing resumes and other documents in Oracle. Currently they are saved as Word documents. I understand that with LOBs you can save the document and examine its text. What happens to all the Word formatting if you make changes to the document using some ad-hoc tool like SQL*Plus?

    What documentation should I be reading?

Thanks,

Van Received on Thu Apr 22 1999 - 20:00:51 CDT