Re: Help:What developing tools should we us?

From: oliver <oliver_at_agyinc.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 16:31:16 +0100

In NT it is easy to create a default Repository. However, there is not such easy way to do so for unix. I find there are more that 30 page of guide to follow to install the repository. The worse thing is the installation guid i have do not reflect the actual file location by default. I really hope I am able to use the designer in easy way. Hope somebody has a clue.

Appreciate your reply.

Oliver