[Q] table & used tablespace size?

From: kkavie <slowtyping_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 17:26:05 +0900

Anyone who know this situation and have an answer Reply to me...

I computed a users table and index size.

but sum of them was not matched to used tablespace size that I saw in Storage manager.

There was a big gap in there.

I did not missed any table and index.

Why are there big gap?

>> I analyzed the tables and indexes by using estimate method..

ref) used table space size : 1.3GB

       but sum of table and index size : 270MB Received on Thu Apr 22 1999 - 03:26:05 CDT