OAS Startup Problem ??

From: simon <simonlui_at_eudoramail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 09:30:45 +0800

Hi Everyone ..

This is my first times to install the OAS. Unforunately, I have got the following message when I started up the OAS.

ORB is not responding. Please restart manually...... OWS-20214: The OAS processes can not be started, because the CORBA orb processes can not be started. Received on Wed Apr 21 1999 - 20:30:45 CDT