WEB SERVER AND IMAGES

From: Rolland Cright <rcright_at_io-dyne.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 15:06:13 -0400

Hi Folks,

   Is there an HTP, HTF, or other built ins that I can use to place images retrieved from the database onto a web page.   The images can be bmp, tiff, jpeg, etc.   The database column used to store the images are LONG RAW.   I tried several things including:

htp.prn(utl_raw.cast_to_varchar2(image_col_name)); Any suggestions?

Rolland Received on Wed Apr 21 1999 - 14:06:13 CDT