Dallas Opportunity

From: Eric Stark <estark_at_impactstaff.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 12:16:49 -0500

My name is Eric Stark and I am a Technical Recruiter in Dallas, Texas. I

am currently looking for a variety of Technical professionals in the Dallas area. I would love to speak with you or some one you might know with your same talents about the many opportunities I have available. Please respond to this
message or give me a call at (972)669-4044 or toll free at (888)669-4044. I look forward to hearing from you. --
B2B2B....GO BRONCO'S, Eric Stark
Technical Recruiter
Impact Staffing Inc.
8111 LBJ Freeway Suite 685