Oracle 8.0.5 Linux installation problem

From: Al Ruiz <arruiz_at_flash.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 01:33:21 GMT

Hello there,

I have this problem when installing oracle in a Linux box. The installer is copying the files but when it tries to relink them this process falis with a message of missing file. I have checked the system and I have glib 2.0.7 (required for oracle) and the kernel is 2.0.35. Any idea of what is happening?

Thanks

Al Received on Tue Apr 20 1999 - 20:33:21 CDT