Re: sys.dbms_shared_pool

From: Bass Chorng <bass_at_octel.com>
Date: 20 Apr 1999 22:28:11 GMT

dfp1 (dfp1_at_istar.ca) wrote:
: Hi,

: I have 2 databases TEST and PROD. PROD was created with the same physical
: characteristics as TEST and a full export from TEST was imported into PROD.

: However I cannot find the package DBMS_SHARED_POOL package which exists in
: the SYS schema of TEST under packages, in PROD.

: At what point in database creation does this package get loaded, or is it
: accomplished by a script such as CATPROC? Wouldn't the full import have
: brought it over anyway? How can I laod it now?

: Thanks,
: Dinesh

SYS objects do not get exported. They are created at database creation which you perform before import.

Run dbmspool.sql to create this package at svrmgrl.

Regards,

-bass Received on Tue Apr 20 1999 - 17:28:11 CDT