SQL Loader Error---524 , Please Help

From: zhang <zhang_at_visi.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 19:28:50 GMT

Hello, Every one,

 Recently I upgraded Oracle 8.0.4 to Oracle 8i.  Most things work out fine, but when I used the old  Oracle 8.0.4 SQL Loader control files ( was working fine  under Oracle 8.0.4 ), I got the following error message:   SQL*Loader-524: Partial record found at end of datafile.

 I opened the datafiles , they look fine , plus they are the same  old datafiles under 8.0.4.

 I am really frustrated with the Loader now, can anybody please give  me some advices on SQL Loader? Thank you very much in advance.

 Sean Zhang
<sean_at_cnfei.com> Received on Tue Apr 20 1999 - 14:28:50 CDT