Q: The "BECOME USER" system privilege

From: Johan Wegener <120010082756_at_post.tele.dk>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 20:34:14 +0200

Hello,

I am interested in learning something about the BECOME USER system privilege: Do I understand it correctly when I assume that a user with this privilege can log in as another user without knowing the password of this user?

If it is so, how do I actually do this? I have studied the documentation and the data dictionary extensively, but it appears almost undocumented.. I can find no description of it other than it is granted to the "IMP_FULL_DATABASE" role.

I would appreciate any comment on this, thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Johan Received on Tue Apr 20 1999 - 13:34:14 CDT