Calling Stored Proc with Cursor from ASP

From: Marek Suchomski <suchomski_at_bsr.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 14:20:31 -0400

I'm trying to use ASP to call several stored procedures that return ref_cursors. I created a function to call the procedure and return the cursor, but I have no idea what to do with it in ASP. What I've got so far looks like this:

cmd.CommandText = "{ ? = call cur_pkg.www_func('" & userid & "')}"

This appears to be correct, but how do I get the results into a recordset? Please help.

Marek Suchomski
suchomski_at_bsr.com Received on Tue Apr 20 1999 - 13:20:31 CDT