Putting Web to work on Oracle 7.3 Server

From: Kjell Toft Hansen <kjellha_at_idb.hist.no>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 14:35:22 +0200

Hi there!
I've got a student table in my database on Oracle 7.3 Server. I want to list out the rows from the table into my client web-browser (Netscape Communicator 4.5). We use Novell Netware and JBuilder. I want to keep this as simple as possible. Do anyone have a strategy for solving this problem.

Thanks
Kjell Received on Tue Apr 20 1999 - 07:35:22 CDT