Oracle process memory size

From: <tvsujatha_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 11:35:33 GMT

Hi,

   What could be the approximation for arriving size of memory, that each Oracle process can take? What parameters constitutes this varying? How can I reduce the process memory (ODBC connections). We are facing severe problem with SQL connection taking as in minutes while compiling of 3GL programs on Oracle 7.3.2 version on NCR 3550 with Unix version 3.0.0.1. Without these compilations its coming within 20 secnds.

  Please give your help.

Thanks in advance,

Sujatha