NT Services will not start

From: <mattbone_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 08:23:56 GMT

We have just set up two Oracle 7.3.4 instances on an NT4 SP3 server. Everthing was running fine until we rebooted for the first time. The NT services 'OracleStartSID' for both instances will not start. "Error : 0002 the system could not find the specified file" is the message.

The 'OracleServiceSID' services start fine. We can start both instances through the instance manager without a problem.

The only thing we changed before reboot was the NT regional settings from English(United States) to English(Australian) - I wouldn't have thought this would be a problem.

Thanks

Matt