Can we pass variable paramaters to a procedure?

From: deb <dnanda_at_netcom.ca>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 18:46:38 -0400

For those of you who are familiar with C programming, you can check the number of arguments to a function with the help of argc/argv. I was wondering if there is some way to do a similar thing for an Oracle procedure?

Can I set the number of parameters that a procedure accepts as variable and then within the procedure count the number of actual values entered by the user? Received on Mon Apr 19 1999 - 17:46:38 CDT