Re: NLS_DATE_FORMAT

From: Umakanth <umakanthg_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 23:25:57 -0400

NLS parameter on the server is overridden by the Registry entry in the Windows client PC.
Use REGEDIT or REGEDT32 depending on windows95/98/NT , and add an entry NLS_DATE_FORMAT in
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE -> ORACLE . Then add the value dd-mon-yyyy. This will override the server settings. (Exact spellings and steps may not be correct, but this is essentially the solution)

Umakanth
SYMBIOSIS International