Re: OAS 4.0 can't use

From: <ql8_at_usa.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 02:19:38 GMT

In article <371B4505.AEA15B75_at_vnl.nl>,
  Frank van Bortel <f.van.bortel_at_vnl.nl> wrote:
> leirace_at_my-dejanews.com wrote:
>

> Is it possible the DAD uses a diferent user to logon that the DCD in OWS
> 2.1?
> You do not have rights to see the sys.dba_tablespaces when your cursor
> is compiled.

My oracle user is dba and have unlimited tablespace, I can "select * from dba_tablespace" in sqlplus in my user. only when install this pl/sql package get error.

I setup the OAS4.0 setp by setp like "Tutorial" but It's tell me "Can not service this request, please try again later"