Oracle 8i and Netware: Any Caveats?

From: Tim Romano <tim_at_ot.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 14:15:52 -0400

One of our clients wants to upgrade a departmental MS-Access application to Oracle, and they're wondering about using the new Oracle 8i under Netware. We have experience only with Oracle 7.x under NT and Solaris. They would have five concurrent users; the database is quite small by Oracle standards (a few hundred megabytes). If anyone has had an opportunity to try this combination out and is willing to discuss their experiences, we would be grateful. Feel free to contact me directly. TIA,
Tim Received on Mon Apr 19 1999 - 13:15:52 CDT