OAS 4.0 can't use

From: <leirace_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 03:45:33 GMT

I download the patch for nt sp4
and start all the process in OAS
have config DAD
log table is installed
pl/sql toolkit is installed

but when I install database browser ,it allways tell me

cursor tablespace_cursor is select tablespace_name from dba_tablespaces; "sys.dba_tablespaces" is not declare

I install a very simple pl/sql procedure in OAS 4.0 It's can't run, It's run good at OWS 2.1 I think I didn't config it complete

                                                          leirace