Re: multiple oracle dbs

From: Andrew Babb <andrewb_at_mail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 09:12:20 +0800

After the Create database statement, is issued, the scripts that you need to run for the setup of the rest of the data dictionary are;

  1. ?/rdbms/admin/catalog
  2. ?/rdbms/admin/catproc
  3. ?/rdbms/admin/catparr -> If you have Parallel Server Option
  4. ?/rdbms/admin/catrep -> If you have Replication Server Option the above scripts run against a CONNECT INTERNAL

Also, run Product User Profile against the SYSTEM account. The script pupbld.sql is generally in ?/dbs or ?/sqlplus/admin

Rgds
Andrew